- Print volume of 1,010 x 1,010 x 1,010 mm
- Printer dimensions: 1,300 x 1,470 x 1,830 mm
- Shipping weight: 220kg
- Delivery method: Self assembly kit
- Print head: dual E3D Aero & E3D Volcano 1.75mm
- Duet3D Wifi 32 bit controller & Duex5 Expansion board
- 4 X Z axis motors are controlled individually providing automatic bed tilt calibration.
- 100 probing point for automatic bed leveling
- Minimal Electricity requirements – single phase, 208-240V:
- North America customers: NEMA L6-30P 30A outlet
- EU/AU/UK customers: IEC 309 32A Blue (2P+E) outlet
- Price includes 12 months of warranty and lifetime support. Warranty does not include degradable (PEI sheet and nozzles) and consumables. For a longer warranty period, please contact the sales team at email@example.com
- Shipping cost is a regional flat fee that should be selected at the bottom of this product page after you select the required components.
- Ordering add-ons only (without a printer), will require additional shipping fee. Please contact sales for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why a large 3D printer?
Printing large models as one object makes
them stronger and saves time on post
processing. Use cases include:
•Customized large enclosures
•Batch production Modix 3 D printers are
capable of printing multiple small items
in a single sequenced 3 D print job.
Heavy Duty Design
Printing quality and reliability are determined
not only by the quality of the machine s
components, yet also by its design.
Modix machine design guidelines:
•Robustness of chassis and motion system
•Reduced electromagnetic noise
•Safe operation and safe assembly
•Time between maintenance cycles
•Long lasting calibration
3 D printers are designed for future upgrades and
new technologies. When a new version is released, an
upgrade is offered to our customers.
As creators, we believe that products should be
designed to serve for long period of time, not to be
replaced when a new model is coming out.