Ultimaker is delighted to unveil two new products to help organizations adopt and scale 3D printing – Ultimaker Essentials and Ultimaker 3D Printing Academy.
- Ultimaker Essentials is an enterprise-grade package of Ultimaker software platforms that can be centrally deployed throughout the organization, with greater stability and a higher level of security
- Ultimaker 3D Printing Academy is an e-learning platform that teaches the ins and outs of 3D printing – from basics to expert knowledge – through flexible online courses
Together, they are designed to help businesses to break down two of the biggest barriers preventing 3D printing adoption – embedding the technology within a secure IT infrastructure and quickly onboarding and upskilling users.
Both products are available now for free early access for a limited time until October 2020.
Keep reading to learn more about these products.
(Alternatively, you can check out the launch event replay or listen to this special bonus episode of the Talking Additive podcast.)
With millions of users across the globe, Ultimaker Cura is already the first choice of many designers and engineers working with 3D printing.
But we weren’t ready to stop there. Talking to users, we often heard of challenges adopting and scaling 3D printing within their organizations because of IT requirements.
So, we developed Ultimaker Essentials not only to benefit those who use our 3D printers day-to-day, but for the IT admins and teams responsible for setting up and maintaining a secure, stable infrastructure.
What do you get with Ultimaker Essentials?
An Ultimaker Essentials subscription offers major benefits across the end-to-end digital manufacturing workflow. Its main features include:
- Ultimaker Cura Enterprise. A new enterprise edition of Ultimaker Cura makes distribution and management easy for IT professionals. With each release independently security tested, you can deploy a tested, stable, and more secure slicing application to anywhere employees need to work
- Ultimaker Digital Factory. Manage your organization’s 3D printing operations with an overview of multiple machines, by starting and queueing print jobs remotely, and creating teams of users. It’s also your central hub for downloading Ultimaker Cura Enterprise and accessing support
- Ultimaker Marketplace. Access a controlled version of the Ultimaker Marketplace. Only verified and security assessed plugins and third-party material profiles are allowed, maintaining a higher level of security and stability
- Ultimaker 3D Printing Academy. An Ultimaker Essentials subscription gives you access to online learning content for IT admins developed by our experts. (Keep reading for more on our new e-learning platform!)
- Support. Get direct support during business hours for any technical query or browse a comprehensive knowledge base
Ultimaker Essentials is available now for free early access to organizations until October 2020. From October we will introduce affordable pricing plans starting at €250 ($300) per year per organizational unit. But until then, you can try it risk-free, at no cost for over two months.
So, if you want to scale 3D printing innovation in your organization, share the link below with your IT admin and encourage them so sign up to Ultimaker Essentials today.
That’s why we’re introducing the Ultimaker 3D Printing Academy – a flexible, online learning platform full of courses created by our experts.
- Learning plans for application engineers and printer operators (as well as IT admins)
- Courses for all expertise levels on topics including design for 3D printing, choosing materials, using Ultimaker Cura
- Proof of expertise with Ultimaker certifications
You can see a full list of the courses available now and coming soon on the Ultimaker 3D Printing Academy page.
Do you want to get started as soon as Ultimaker 3D Printing Academy launches fully in October? Sign up below and be the first to hear as we announce more details, so you can get access to these expert-created courses as soon as they launch.