ΝΕΕΣ προαιρετικές αναβαθμίσεις
Θερμαινόμενη πλάκα χτισίματος
Προαιρετική θερμαινόμενη πλάκα χτισίματος υψηλής ισχύος και διάτρητη πλάκα εκτύπωσης για την υποστήριξη πιο δύσκολων υλικών εκτύπωσης. π.χ. ABS
Απαιτείται η επέκταση πλάκας για να λειτουργήσει
Auto Calibration Probe
True-touch auto calibartion measure the platform leveling and nozzle height in a single process. The printer is leveled in form of 9 point matrix and make sure the best dimensional accuracy and first layer adhesion.
Require Extension Board to work
Optional 220W Power Supply
Optional 220W power supply to drive heat build plate to 100 ℃. Better performance when printing ABS.
Compare to the current version, this hotend will able to use steel nozzles for printing abrasive material and support softer materials. It supports all Cetus printers ( MK1,2,3), just swap out the old hotend to upgrade!
Open Source CPU
A neat solution by Tinyfab, this CPU converts MKIII into a complete open source 3D printer running Smoothieware firmware. What does that mean? Think of running Windows on Mac. It will gave native support of Gcode and control printer via popluar reprap based softwares like Simplify3D, Slic3R, Cura, Octoprint and more.
A 4.3″ full color touchs-creen control with Plug and play installation. let you control the printer without a computer and see the printer status in real time.
3 x Axis Modules
As a truly essential system, the body is made of aluminum extrusions,and the machine is simplified into only six modules
With Optimized Preset Profiles
Quality Linear Rails
Effective Coated Build Plate
Easy To Remove
Sticky to PLA & Other Materials
Tolerant to Nozzle Height Error
Upgradeable to Full Power Heated Build Plate
Support a large variety of materials
Easy Removable Smart Support and Support Editor
Support structures are automatically generated and easy to remove. User has freedom to modify support angle, area and delete specific supports.
Single Print Job, Multiple Print Settings
Able to print multiple parts in a run, each part could have its own print parameters. Individualize the parts’ print setting to give better results!
Custom Material Profile
Fine tune print parameters for 3rd party filaments. Significantly expand material compatibility. Only available on Windows version of software.
3D Printing Colosseum
3D Printng Particles
Aluminum Belt-Slider Connector
Cetus Fan Shroud with Wind Door
Cetus Friction Cup
Cetus MK3 Extruder Cap
Cetus MK3 Extruder PCB Washer
What’s NEW on Cetus MKIII
NEW: V2 hotend support hardened steel nozzles to print abrasive materials
NEW: Support True-Touch Calibration probe, measure leveling and nozzle height values in a single process. Level the platform with 9 point matrix leveling.
NEW: Tinyfab CPU now supports MK3. It turns Cetus into a fully open source compatible printer. With this mod the printer will natively support Gcode printing and directly controlled by popular opensource/Reprap based softwares/mods such Simplify3D, Cura, Slic3r, Kisslicer, Repetier host, PrintRun, Craftware, Octoprint, Mosaic and etc.***
NEW: Full power heated build plate upgrade, can be controlled by software and heat up to 100C. Enable printing more difficult materials such as ABS.
NEW: 4.3” Colored Touch-screen control allow quick operation and show printer status.
– Compact form factor with relatively large build volume, small foot print easily fit on desktop or anywhere.
– Plug and Play printing experience, excellent out of box print quality.
– Minimal, open form, modular design allows easy maintenance, upgrade and modding.
– Fine controlled direct drive extruder (1.75mm filament) with a compact design and well tested by the market for reliability.
– 3 nozzle options (0.2mm, 0.4mm, 0.6mm included) with optimized profiles. Gives you highly detailed prints or fast draft.
– Special build platform coating firmly hold the print while allow easy removal.
– Support a large variety of materials: PLA, PET, PETG, TPU, TPE, PVA, ABS*,ASA*,HIPS*, PP*, PC*, PA/Nylon*, Metal-filled**, Wood-filled, Fiber-filled**
– Connect by USB or WIFI, support Window and Mac.
– Easy to use UP Studio 3D printing software with advanced functions eg. Smart Support Generation, Support preview and editing, Material profile manager, Task file formt for project sharing and monthly updates of software.
– Professional support team with quick response.
– Fast shipping, fullfilled from local warehouse, easy to get spare parts and accessories.