Now we can present bioFila PlaTec , a biodegradable biopolymer compound out of renewable raw-materials with extraordinary technical features:
· softening temperature of 120°C
· tensile stress of 44 N/mm2
· modulus of elasticity in tension of 2600 MPa
· tensile stress at break of 24 N/mm2
· tensile strain at break of 97%
ABS is still the preferred material for makers who demands solidity and heat resistance.
But now PlaTecTM is born!
With this new material, you don’t need a heat bed, you don’t need a printer with housing and you print with much lower temperatures. (PlaTec 190°C vs. ABS 230°C)
There is no warping on this material and after printing you can sand, polish or paint the print without any problems.