Anycubic Photon DLP
High resolution DLP Resin 3D printer
3D print with great details and high resolution using the Anycubic Photon DLP 3D printer. The manufacturing results are like those of SLA 3D printers. Often SLA systems cost a multiple. Furthermore, the Anycubic Photon DLP is a resin 3D printer equipped with an easy to use 2.8 inch color touch screen. DLP stands for Digital Light Processing. During this process an UV light source is used to harden liquid resin (polymerize).
From 400,00 €
Most important product characteristics:
- DLP 3D printer
- Realize fine details
- Uses UV light source to polymerize liquid resin
- Integrated slicing software
- High resolution 47µm
- Large print size of 115 x 65 x 155 mm
- Air filtration for a safe use
This 3D printer offers stable offline 3D printing. By using the extraordinary built-in slicer, you will be able to get the slicing job done in a few minutes. The 2K LCD Masking screen enables you to realize excellent details. The structure of this 3D printer is very solid and creative. Its air filtration system offers a healthy atmosphere and filtrates unpleasant smell.
- Full color Intelligent touch screen for real-time previews of 3D printing status.
- Stable file transmission – Most DLP 3D printers use Raspberry Pi to implement offline 3D printing which is unstable most of the times. Instead the Photon system is designed to support offline plug-and-play 3D printing. USB manufacturing offers a stable signal transmission.
- Photon slicer brings extraordinary user experience. It is superior in terms of slicing speed and operational experience. Realize ultimate sliceing speed.
- Innovative structure offers more easiness to leveling: Lower the platform down to the screen; Feel the resistance when pulling the paper in-between; Tighten one screw; Leveling done
- UV-LED designed with uniformity and durability: 25W UV light source sits inside a stainless-steel snoot. It is equipped with a 80*80 mm heat sink. Ready to offer you uniform UV light for a long serving time.
- 2K LCD Masking Screen 2560*1440(2K) HD masking LCD gives you very fine 3D printing details down to a few micrometers. The masking filters the UV light. At places were UV light is filtered the resin doesn’t polymerize (harden).
- Inner air-purification system with activated carbon to filtrate unpleasant smell and keep the air clean.
When you buy the Anycubic Photon you purchase a high-resolution DLP 3D printer that works with resin.
Colorful touch screen equipped with Photon system brings new function. You can pre-view the model in SD card like you saw pictures inWindows OS. Real-time display printing process function is available now.
Off-printing in strict sense
Most DLP printers use Raspberry Pi to implement off-printing function, which is unstable. Photon system designed to support off-printing originally.
Photon Slicer brings extraordinary using experience
A 30M Stl file will take 34 minutes when you see an open-source slicer. While Photon Slicer will finish this job within 1 minute.
2K LCD masking screen
2560*1440(2K) HD masking LCD gives very fine printing details down to few micrometers.
Developped resin vat
FEP film is part of maintenance cost in daily printing. New resin vat was specially designed for FEP film to adjust the tightness.
UV-LED designed with uniformity and durability
25 UV light source sit inside stainless steel snoot, equip with 80*80mm heat sink, to offer uniform UV light for long serving time.
Creative structure offers more easiness to leveling
(1) Lower the platform down to the screen
(2) Fell the resistance when pulling the paper in-between
(3) Tighten one screw
(4) Leveling done
Inner air-purification system with activated carbon
Abundant free gift
Home & Garden
|Screen||2.8-inch touch screen|
|Slicer software||ANYCUBIC Photon Slicer|
|Technique||LCD Shadow Masking|
|Light-source||UV integrated light（wavelength 405nm）|
|XY DPI||47um (2560*1440)|
|Y axis resolution||1.25um|
|Layer resolution||25 ~ 100um|
|Printing volume||115mm *65mm *155mm (4.52″*2.56″*6.1″)|
|Printing material||405nm photosensitive resin|