3D printing in Product DesignThes3D
Design. Refine. Repeat.
All without extra expense
By 3D printing functional prototypes, product designers can get feedback in the early design stages. This makes product development far more efficient. And designers have more time to do what they love – design.
- Concept models
- Functional testing
- Custom parts
- Limited production runs
Why choose an Ultimaker in
- Within hours you have a real-life version of your product in hand to study and improve where necessary
- Easily discuss designs and prototypes with peers
- Design and redesign again and again without extra cost
- Recreate textures, finishes and colors and customize every part exactly as you wish
- Risk is reduced by testing a design before tool investment
- Highly complex geometries and functional models are easily achieved, time after time
The prototyping for the renowned Mojito Shoe by Julian Hakes took place on Ultimaker 3D printers across the world.
Reimagine product design
with 3D printing
Fresh business models
As 3D printing grows it becomes more and more accessible. Once everyone’s using it, the need for quality models will greatly increase.
Design products your way
with the Ultimaker 2+
With the Ultimaker 2+, there’s never been a better way to get your product designs exactly as you want. Accurate, reliable and really fast, it’s everything you need.