Τρισδιάστατα εκτυπωμένα εξαρτήματα τελικής χρήσηςThes3D
Exactly what you need
Precisely when you need it
Within hours you can create low-volume, highly accurate, customized parts right from 3D CAD data. At your disposal is a world of materials and finishes that rival injection molding. And as a final sweetener, you don’t have the cost constraints of tooling either.
- Market introductions
- Limited production runs
- Custom-made parts
- Bridge manufacturing
Why choose an Ultimaker
for end-use parts?
- It eliminates the need for tool production and brings products to life in a matter of days instead of months
- You can customize and personalize a part to fit your needs precisely at no extra cost
- You’re able to create end-use parts of all shapes and sizes, whatever their complexity
- It’s highly cost-effective allowing you to create parts at lower rates and lead times over traditional manufacturing
- It’s environmentally friendly using 90% of the raw material creating next to no waste at all
Thanks to his Ultimaker 2 Extended+ Sune Pedersen of Faraday motion can realize his dreams of changing the future of urban transportation.